Saturday, October 29, 2005

WOLF PARADE!

i got the new wolf parade this last week, and let me tell you, it is a PHENOMENAL piece of work.

seriously one of the most amazing albums i have heard in recent months.

and we're playing it for ya on the show this week! (that's today, at 4!)

depending on how things go, we might play all of it or some of it or just the most amazing highlights (pending our guest dj's plans).

so tune in, if not for wolf parade, then to make me happy (cuz i have been sad...)

~S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Stephanie,

After reading your blog "WOLF PARADE!", I believe you will find my articles on hair loss drug and other hair loss topics to be helpful.

You are also welcome to post your own articles on hair loss in my free directory ... sharing your knowledge will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own blog / site. If you have the time, why not take a look at my articles on hair loss now!

Kind Regards
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,

As a result of reading your blog "WOLF PARADE!", I think you will discover my directory on hair loss woman and other hair loss studies to be useful.

Why not submit your own articles on hair loss to my free directory ... sharing your information will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own site. If convenient, come and take a look at my articles on hair loss now!

Best Regards
Emily